Idaho Commission Core 2016
The Idaho Commission Core offers an annual review of real estate laws and issues that impact the business. Over the course of any given year, the Commission sees recurring areas where issues crop up for real estate practitioners, mostly due to misunderstanding and misinterpretation. By taking an in-depth look at these common areas, real estate professionals will better understand how to stay compliant with Idaho Code.
This three-hour course reviews a range of topics relevant to real estate professionals, providing reviews of recent legislative changes, summaries of recent court cases that went before the Idaho Supreme Court that affect the real estate industry, and explanations of various parts of the Idaho Code. Idaho Commission Core 2016 meets Idaho’s new mandatory requirement for CE for properly renewing a real estate license—with more details provided in the course about this updated requirement.
Course highlights include:
- Case law updates that highlight interpretations of the law for everyday situations.
- Legislative changes of note impacting your real estate practice.
- A licensee’s responsibilities for limited dual agency representation.
- An overview of the differences between IREC and REALTOR® associations.
- Who to call when you have a question: IREC or a REALTOR® association.
- How to navigate IREC online services.
- Examples and activities to emphasize key points and concepts.